There are many kinds of self-help website building tools on the market. Zero-code online drag-and-drop tool, build a website in a few minutes, and realize the combination of code and pictures.
The webmaster can take a seat according to his own situation. After recognizing which type he belongs to, he can roughly choose the type of website building program.
(1) Squarespace: No code required, design skills required
Squarespace is a self-service website builder that started in 2004 and over the course of 12 years it has grown into one of the most widely used website builders. Building complex responsive websites quickly with Squarespace does not require any design or programming foundation.
Squarespace's pricing model is also more flexible: sign-up and website building are both free. But to publish a website, there are three plans to choose from ranging from $8 to $24 per month.
(2) WIX: suitable for webmasters who like to use structured templates
Like Squarespace, the wix website builder is great for non-technical webmasters, as well as those who prefer to use structured templates. wix has a huge template library and third-party function plugins.
In terms of price, the basic website building is free, but if you need advanced needs such as e-commerce templates and more bandwidth, the cost can be as high as $25 per month.
(3) Weiqidian: The most suitable H5 official website creation tool for non-technical webmasters
WQDian (wqdian.com), as a website building tool that uses H5 technology to build a company's official website, can provide users with various functions required to build an excellent official website for free. Weiqidian has many cool dynamic interactions that only H5 technology can achieve. It is second to none in China, and the operation is very simple.
Weiqidian also has thousands of Chinese PC and mobile website templates, which is undoubtedly a good choice for webmasters who need to create a multi-screen official website. Their website templates are basically in sync with the latest international trends.
Completely free is the absolute advantage of the Go store. It is the only tool in China that can bundle independent domain names for free. In addition, it also features simplicity and ease of use. And with the popularity of Weiqidian, there are more and more free templates and more and more functional plug-ins, which are worthy of long-term attention.
(4) Fankejian Exhibition: Founded in Guangzhou in 2010, it was listed on the New Third Board in August 2015. The background operation is relatively smooth, and the overall layout is difficult to grasp. There are about 500 templates, but the similarity is high and the style is relatively traditional. Most of them were designed two or three years ago. Among them, the free version template has a small selection range.
The site is fully functional. The built-in banner special effect is better, you can change the template style of the website, and the website header looks great.
The free version is limited by space, traffic, and the number of files, and the minimum paid version starts at 398 yuan a year. An account can only create one website for free, and the free version needs to ensure that you log in once a month, otherwise the website will be closed.
(5) Zhuxing: The products of the domain name registrar Meicheng Internet are also quite well-known in the market. The website templates are mainly mainstream templates from 2 years ago. There are many self-service website building tools on the market. Through zero-code online drag-and-drop tools, templates Hundreds of sets. The number of free templates is small, the interface is outdated, the style is single and the rapid website building system , the charged template is 180 yuan/piece, 360 yuan/set.
The station building star can realize the integration of PC station, mobile station and micro station. Product updates are slow. The free version is strictly limited in terms of space, traffic and the number of files, and the paid version starts at 1020 per year. One account can create 20 web pages for free.
(6) Tu Wei A: mainly focuses on responsive website construction, established in 2013.
After entering the editor, the layout function is very powerful, but the ease of use is poor, and it is basically difficult for novice users. It is suitable for website construction service personnel with certain professional ability. Compared with the H5 website, the dynamic interaction is slightly worse, and the charging of advanced functions does not feel cheap. The registration process is too complicated.
(7) Strikingly: Positioned as a single-page responsive website, Shanghai company, Turtle Ventures, and its main users are overseas. Started at the end of 2012 and launched in April 2013.
The registration process is relatively simple. The background adopts the banner drag and drop method, the page responsive layout is well optimized, and the mobile terminal effect is also good. In order to ensure beautiful layout, the interface is locked and cannot be dragged at will, lacking flexibility. For example, fonts and colors need to be adjusted as a whole module and do not support individual adjustments; it also does not support many website features.
Templates can be switched, the number of templates is limited, and a single template can choose to use a limited number of banners.
It should be noted that foreign website building tools have been launched for a long time, and the quick website building system is relatively convenient. However, the websites made often require international bandwidth, so the access speed will be slower than the websites made by domestic website building tools.
In addition, foreign website building tools cannot be filed. If you want to promote it on Baidu and WeChat, you still need filing support. The webmaster needs to measure the access speed and the needs of website functions and promotion, and make trade-offs.